Friday, May 11, 2007

Niggardly

Meanly stingy (adj.)

I can't believe you just said that.
What?
What you just said to me. I don't even want to think about repeating it.
What are you talking about? I just wanted a little extra cash for--
And so you call me--
Niggardly.
You said it again!
You're damn right I did!
You racist, bigot bastard! Who the hell do you think you are calling me that?
Bigot? I just need five dollars.
And you're not sorry?
For what? I just need a little money and you start yelling at me like...Oh, oh wait.
Oh wait what?
You think I said--
No, I know you said--
I did not say that.
Yes you did.
No I didn't. I said Nig--
Stop!
What?
Enough! I will never give a bigot any of my money, my time of day, my anything. Get out of my house.
You're not serious.
Out.
C'mon, now.
Out, now!
Alright, fine. You just go on over there a look something up in the dictionary for me as I'm leaving. N-I-G-G--
Out! Out! Out!

No comments: