Friday, May 16, 2008

Disinter

To take from the grave, exhume (v)

One time I was in the car with my friends and we were all in high school so they weren't really my friends and they started talking about this time when they stole a goat from Old Man Rumdle's farm out by the elementary school and brought the goat to the cemetery nearby and dug up this dorky kid Eugene's grandmother that'd recently died and strapped Eugene's dead grandmother's body to the goat and set the goat loose and chased it around the cemetery and then they said the next day at school they told Eugene all about it and Eugene said,

"Oh my gosh, you guys are so dead."

3 comments:

Narayan said...

Hello there, this blog is really cool. I always thought I wanted something like this, so I appreciate your efforts. Thank you, keep it going!

Priya said...

This idea is mind blowing. I think everyone should know such information like you have described on this post. Thank you for sharing this explanation.Your final conclusion was good. We are sowing seeds and need to be patiently wait till it blossoms.

GRE Training in Chennai | GRE Coaching in Chennai | GRE Training institutes in Chennai

Unknown said...

Your site is amazing and your blogs are informative and knowledgeable to my websites.This is one of the best tips in my life.I have in quite some time.Nicely written and great info.Thanks to share the more information's.

Deals in OMR
Offers in OMR
Offers in Chennai
Apartments in OMR
Car Wash in OMR
Automobiles in OMR
Used Cars in OMR
Car Accessories in OMR