Friday, September 28, 2007

Send Me Your GRE Stories!!!

Dear Everyone,

This blog has been a bit unactive recently. But I was just in the bathroom at my school and while I was washing my hands I had a thought:

We should keep this alive! This blog is for the greater good! We all need to suffer the pains of the GRE verbal section! Together!

Therefore: I'm officially opening this site for submissions.

So: if you're either (a) a writer who wants to help or (b) studying for the GRE or (c) a writer studying for the GRE, then send me stories, poems, or essays based on the meanings of new GRE words. Send submissions to david.backer@gmail.com.

Hurray!!! Looking forward to the project!


(BTW: Two of my GRE stories have been accepted by small online magazines ("Variegated" can be found on johnnyamerica.net and "Refractory" on theaggregatedpress.com).

No comments: